Friday, May 20, 2011

Our Family's Favorite Roadtrip Destination




For the past few years, we have packed up our car, woken up early, and started the 22-24 hour trip to Pensacola, Florida. Although the trip is not always fun with two young boys, we all look forward to arriving at our destination. Pensacola, is a special place for us to visit, because my inlaws live there. We usually spend about two weeks there, just relaxing and enjoying the time with family. Of course, we pack our mini van pretty full. We need to have plenty in the car to keep the boys busy and full. Of course, one of my favorite snacks is Twizzlers-I just can't seem to eat enough some times.
What's great about Twizzlers, is I do not need to worry about them melting. And right now, if you go to www.twizzlers.com you can enter their instant sweeps. Here you can enter daily to win a GPS Unit, a digital camera, a National Parks Guidebook, or the Grand Prize: a vacation to your favorite landmark.

So where is your favorite family destination?

Disclosure: I wrote this post to enter a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, Pensacola it is very very nice, i`ve been there for 3 times. But my favourite destination me and my family it is Zakynthos, on Greece, Europe. It is a beautiful and gorgeus island. I can`t wait August to go there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila