Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog's Life and My Cat's Life Review

Are you a dog or a cat lover? I am a dog lover personally. We own a Yorkie, who is the perfect size for me. I love it when she cuddles up on my lap each night. While, I think that cats can be cute and cuddly also, I am allergic to them. If you love animals, you will enjoy the latest books from Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life and My Dog's Life. Here is a brief synopsis of each book:





My Cat's Life:
From kittenhood through the twilight years, our feline companions continually bring joy, love, and laughter to the lives of their "staff." This collection of 101 new stories captures the experience of living through the natural life cycle with our cats- from the laugh-out-loud antics of kittens and tear-your-hair-out escapades of teenage cats to the more mature adult years and final stages of life. Stories cover each age and stage with all the fun, frustrations, special bonds and routines involved. The book also holds a special chapter about grieving and recovery when our feline friends leave us.






My Dog's Life:

It's a dog's life. This collection of 101 new stories focuses on all the memorable ages and stages of our lovable canines' lives. Starting in puppyhood and covering a range of middle and senior years to the twilight and end when our dear friends leave us, this book captures the entire experience of living through the natural life cycle with our dogs. All dog lovers will laugh, cry, and recognize themselves and their furry friends in these heartwarming and inspiring stories of puppy antics, teenage rebellion, adapting to an aging dog and, finally, having to say goodbye.



My thoughts: I always love reading Chicken Soup for the Soul books. As I was reading My Dog's Life, it made me think about my own dog. I can still remember the day that we went to pick her up. She was so adorable! Despite the fact that she is so small, she is one feisty dog. She will go right up to a big dog with no fear. And of course she always barks at the mailman. She will always have a special place in my heart. I enjoy reading stories and watching movies about animals, so Chicken Soup for the Soul is no exception. If you love animals, you will enjoy reading these books.



Disclosure: I received a copy of each book to review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own and my honest opinion of the product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila