I love to straighten my hair. I have thick, curly hair, so it is important that I use the best flat iron possible. Last year, I received the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Straightener and I love it! It is so easy to use and my hair looks great. My students told me I should straighten my hair more often.
I am very excited that Hairtools.ca has offered to giveaway a Karmin G3 Salon Pro White Hair Styling Iron with 1" Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Plates. Here is a description of the flat iron from their website:
Whether you choose to curl, flip, straighten or add volume and body, the G3 is the only styling iron you will ever need.
The Karmin Salon Pro is perfect for both professional use as well as at home with features such as flash quick heating, a tangle-free swivel cord and temperature settings for all hair types. Styling your hair is virtually effortless and results are smooth, silky, shiny hair.
This ultra glossy and super sleek styling iron is available in 3 distinguishing and enticing shades, choose the one that reveals your personal style.
- Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
- Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky shiny hair.
- Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
- Won't damage hair like other straighteners.
- Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
- Micro chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating.
- 232°C (450°F) variable temperature control.
- Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord.
Your New Karmin Salon Pro Includes:
- Karmin G3 Salon Pro Styling Iron with 1" Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Mandatory Entry: "Like" Karmin Hair Tools on facebook and leave a comment with your username.
1) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
2) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
3) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
4) Follow Hair Tools on Twitter and leave your username.
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end April 22, 2011 at 11:59 pm(EST). The giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for writing this post. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion.