Saturday, April 30, 2011

CSN Review


In the past, I have written about how much I love CSN Stores, and so I was excited to have the opportunity to work with them again. With over 200+ stores, it seems they carry just about everything. In the past, I have ordered items for my kids, but this time I decided to order a few much needed items for myself.



As I teacher, I am constantly bringing home my work-whether it is papers to grade or lessons to prepare. So the first product I looked for was a briefcase. My current briefcase I have had for such a long time, and so a new one was needed. I ordered the CalPak Negotiator Expandable Soft Briefcase in Navy Blue. Here are more details from their website:

The expandable Negotiator messenger bag works well as a portable briefcase for your long trips and quick work days. A roomy main compartment and accessory front pocket allow you to remain organized, and its padded shoulder strap and self-repairing zippers guarantee safe and comfortable delivery from one destination to the next. Available in three colors, the Negotiator will surely accommodate any light trip well.

My thoughts: It is just about perfect. It is very similar to my old briefcase, which I absolutely loved. This briefcase easily fits all that I need to bring home, and has lots of pockets, which was one of my requirements. The only thing I miss about my old briefcase, that this one does not have, is a large inside zippered pocket for me to carry my wallet and phone in. With the padded shoulder pad, it makes it comfortable to carry around, and I love that it is expandable.

I also ordered a few items for my kitchen. I chose the Farberware Soft Touch Nonstick Carbon Steel 12 Cup Muffin Pan and the Calphalon Nylon Small Slotted Turner. Although cooking is not one of my specialties, both of these products were much needed. Every year, I bake cupcakes for my two sons for their birthday, however, I only own one muffin pan and I always borrow the second one from my mom. Now I have enough pans to bake 24 cupcakes. I love the nonstick surface of this muffin pan, which makes for easy clean up.


I also have enjoyed using the Calphalon Slotter Turner. I have been using the same spatulas since we got married almost 11 years ago, and we only have one small slotted turner. Often I wished we had another, so this is the last item I picked out. This is the perfect size for cooking hamburger meat and I love the easy grip handle.

So far, I have been pleased with all of the products that I have ordered from CSN Stores. What is great about CSN, is they have so many different products to choose from and shipping is always quick.

Disclosure: I received a gift certificate to order the above products to review. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.

11 comments:

  1. I am also a teacher- but am constantly using a laptop bag to bring stuff home in, LOL....that is much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CSN too! Great company with TONS of selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CSN and that brief case!! I could really use some new baking utensils too... Thanks for the review on those! I will keep them in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CSN too and the messenger style brief case looks nice! Good choices :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a lot of great stuff. It's so hard to choose! Thanks for highlighting a couple great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I really like that, I would love a laptop bag that looked like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that messenger bag - and the color is awesome! I am definitely going to have to head on over to CSN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that messenger bag is only $18 with free shipping! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep hearing about CSN. I am so afraid to go there. Because I know I will just find way too many things that I like!!

    That bag is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, folks. I know now that winter’s over, everyone will be anxious to plan that summer vacation, and I’m sharing the word about a great and inexpensive vacation idea that includes a sweepstakes. Tennessee promises to be beautiful this summer and I found something called the Pigeon Forge Family Challenge. It’s a sweepstakes to win a $10,000 prize and be one of five families to compete for a chance to become "Pigeon Forge's first reality stars." Here’s a link for more info: http://bit.ly/dXvvNL
    Thanks, all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the cupcake pan problem too

    jcwga@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila