In the past, I often would make a New's Year Resolution to lose weight. I desired to exercise more and eat healthier, but as the year continued I did not make any changes. I was always so busy, and I lacked inspiration and motivation. If your goal is to lose weight this year, I have a book that may inspire you and motivate you: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You.
This book contains 101 encouraging stories about dieting and fitness... and finding what works for you. There is nothing better than hearing the success stories of other people. Read what worked for them and what didn't. You'll find your own path to success in these 101 stories about getting fit and shaping the right body for you. Read Richard Simmons' own story and also read inspirational stories about:
- getting started
- regaining control
- finding the right exercise for you
- learning to like yourself and your body
- finding the right "magic" foods for you
- having an accountability partner
- conquering the gym
- and dozens of great ideas you can use
I have always been a fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Books. Some stories make me laugh, while others make me cry. But they are always inspirational. I enjoyed reading the first story written in the book by Richard Simmons. In the story, he shared how he struggled losing weight when he was younger, as well as how he began his exercise studio.
If you are looking to get in shape this year, you might want to check out Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul and leave me a comment letting me know what other book you would like to read.
1) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
2) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
3) "Like" Chicken Soup for the Soul on facebook and leave your username.
4) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
5) Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter and leave your username.
6) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet.
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end February 18, 2011 at 11:59 pm(EST). The giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the book to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.