A few months back, I came across the website Aurora and fell in love with their YooHoo & Friends collection. These are the cutest stuffed animals that are based on real animals from around the world. So I wrote them asking if I might be able to review their products and was very excited when I received a positive response back. I was sent two products from their newest line of stuffed animals, Milly the Pinkest Kitten. This newest line is all about PINK.
Little girls who love plush and pink will love the newest feline phenom from toy and gift manufacturer Aurora World Inc. (http://www.auroragift.com). Milly™ The Pinkest Kitten comes from the company behind the best selling international toy brand YooHoo & Friends™. Ten perfectly pink variations feature Milly as freestanding plush, in dress up or even portable via scented toy pet carriers.
In a house full of boys, there is not much pink around. But now I have the two cutest pink kittens! Aurora sent me two of these lovable kittens. One of them is Milly Wannabe Fairy. She is an 8 inch plush dressed in a fairy costume with pink wings, and her headdress is adorned with roses. The other kitten I received is the 8 inch Pink Kitty with Strawberry Carrier. This pink kitty comes with a strawberry scented cupcake carrier. Both of these kittens are soft and adorable! These would definitely make a great gift for a little girl!
Buy It: Visit here to check out Aurora's Milly products.
Win It: Aurora has offered to giveaway a product from their Milly line.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Aurora World and leave a comment telling me what your favorite product is.
1) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
2) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
3) "Like" Aurora World on facebook and leave your username.
4) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
5) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet.
6) Grab my button or put a link to my blog on you sidebar and leave me the link to your site.
7) Subscribe to my blog via email here.
8) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to your post.
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end August 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm(EST). It is for US residents. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received the two Milly products from Aurora to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.