Do you ever feel guilty eating fast food or having another piece of that chocolate cake? I know that I do. Every once in a while, my family will eat at a fast food restaurant and there is definitely a part of me that thinks I should be eating healthier. And chocolate cake-how could I ever resist?
Well if you feel like you should be eating healthier, check out the website Eat Better America. Eat Better America, by General Mills, hopes to encourage people to live a healthier lifestyle. At their website, you can find healthy tips and recipes. For example, I found a Chocolate-Banana Cream Pie recipe that might help my chocolate cravings.
Interested? Well I have more great news. Right now, if you sign up and take the "Healthify My Dinner Pledge," you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win the grand prize of $1,500 to spend on healthy groceries. Besides the grand prize, 90 runners up will win a $100 gift card to their local supermarket.
General Mills is also giving one of my lucky readers a $25 grocery store gift card.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Eat Better America and then leave a comment telling me about one of the recipes that caught your interest.
1) Take the "Healthify My Dinner Pledge" and leave a comment letting me know you registered.
2) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
3) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
4) "Like" Eat Better America on facebook and leave your username.
5) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
6) Follow Eat Better America on Twitter and leave your username.
7) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet.
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end May 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm(EST). It is for US residents only. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. The gift card will be provided by General Mills. Any opinion given is my own.