Monday, January 11, 2010

Be on the Lookout for A Swagbucks Code Each Day This Week

Just wanted to send my readers a reminder that each day this week, Swagbucks will be giving out a Swag Code on the toolbar. So be on the lookout! If you have not downloaded the toolbar, I would encourage you to do so. Not only will you be able to snag the codes, but it helps me remember to search using Swagbucks.

If you have never heard about Swagbucks, I would encourage you to look into it. It is one of my favorite search engines. When you need to search for anything on the web, just use Swagbucks. Randomly during your searches you can win points known as "swagbucks". Earn enough points and you can redeem them for prizes. Most of the time, you will probably earn about 2 - 3 swagbucks a day depending on how much you search. If you win one in the morning, you will probably not win another one for a few hours. My favorite prize is a $5 Amazon gift card which costs 45 swagbucks. I probably earn about 2 gift cards a month. However, if you refer someone to swagbucks, you also win bucks everytime they search and win.

If you are interested, you can sign up here.

3 comments:

  1. I have an award for you at my blog:
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/2010/01/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been living under a rock...I never heard of swagbucks...I'm new to your blog and am following...I look forward to more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wasn't running late and had seen this earlier. Catching up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila