Sunday, November 15, 2009

Free Photo Ornament and Free Photo Cards

It appears that the code for the ornament was not intended to be for public use. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am not sure about the code newbaby for the 50 free photos. The code given to Freebies 4 Mom readers will continue to work until Nov 21, however it is only good on 4 x 8 photo cards.

A few days ago, I posted about how to get 50 free photo cards from SeeHere.com. Now I have two more great freebies for you. You can order another free set of 50 photo cards by using the code newbaby at checkout. You can also order a free photo ornament (valued at $12.99) by using the code mallornament. I am so excited about these deals! It will really help my budget at Christmas time! Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Grabbing our button to put on my blog!! I just wrote you a comment about the blog award..thank you again. I am getting a HUGE list done this week, and you are at the top of it.

    I had to do the blog awards and grab your button, so I am doing that. Thank you for all you do. Please let me know if there is any thing else I can do for you now that I'm back on board. I would love to be in your blog roll under "my favorite blogs"! LOL You are one of my favorite ones because your blog is so cheerful!!

    Deb @ Frugal Living And Having Fun

    I love your quote at the top of your blog, I have the same button, but a different quote. I like blogs with quotes!! Deb

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila