Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rite Aid Deals for the Week of 10/18-10/24

I love Rite Aid's rebate program. I thought that last week's deals were great-I was able to get so many freebates on different types of medicines. However, this week looks awesome too. Here are the freebies that I found this week:

Kids Chloraseptic Grape Sore Throat Spray or Sore Throat Relief Strips Grape -$4.49
SCR of $4.49

Little Colds Cold Formula-$3.99
SCR of $3.99

Little Colds Sore Throat or Mucus Relief Melt Aways- $5.49
SCR of $5.49

Little Allergies Allergen Block - $9.99
SCR $9.99

Cepacol Fizzlers Just for Sore Throats- $4.99
SCR $4.99

EOS Lip Balm- $1.99
SCR $1.99

Now on top of getting all of the rebates, remember that you can use a coupon for $5 off any $25 purchase. Click here to print your coupon.

Between the coupon and the rebates, you would actually make money on these deals. I love when the store pays me to buy things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila