Monday, October 5, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge Day 3

Today's challenge is : Write about something you feel grateful for in your life today.

Well I gotta tell you, when I woke up this morning I did not feel good at all. At my house, my family seems to all be getting hit with different sicknesses. But I can tell you, despite being sick, I can still come up with something that I am grateful for-actually a few things. First of all, I am grateful for a wonderful husband who always helps out and is an excellent father. I am also grateful for my two sons. Today, especially, I am grateful for having alone time. Since I stayed home from work, there is no one around me. I actually have some "me time." Although, there is only so much I can do while I am sick, it is nice to enjoy the quiet moments. That does not happen too often.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you will be feeling better soon. Seems like the ickies are going around everywhere. My family has been hit with coughs and sniffles the past few weeks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Now following from MBC. http://telecommutingmommies.blogspot.com
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila