Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Today I was awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Suburban Jungle! Thank-you so much-I was surprised and excited. If you haven't checked out her website, you really should. I have enjoyed following her blog.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15 lovely blog picks:


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing this award my way! I really appreciate it. Thanks for the follow as well. I am now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, that was so nice of you to think of adding me. I really appreciate it!
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! That's very sweet that you would consider us ;)

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, it brightened my day! :)Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, my first blog award! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I look forward to taking a peak at the blogs you gave the award to also!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila