Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Rite Aid Trip with a Huggies Deal

I just got back from Rite Aid and there is a great deal on Huggies this week. Here is what I got:

3 packs of Huggies Training Pants (3 for $33)
2 tubs of Huggies Wipes (2 for $5)
Fruit Loops ($2)
Knee Hights ($5.49)

I used a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase that I got from Rite Aid's Adperks site. I used 3 coupons for $2 off Huggies training pants and 2 coupons for $2 off any Huggies diapers product. I also had a $1 Rite Aid coupon for Huggies that I got in the mail with my Allergy gift card this summer. My total at the end was $31.76 with tax. To make this deal better, there is a $10 rebate when you buy 3 packs of Huggies diapers or training pants, and there is a $1 rebate when you buy 2 tubs of wipes. I will also have earned a $5 Rite Aid certificate from their new Gift of Savings program. In the end, I will have spent $15 on my total trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila