Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

What do you delight in?

For me, I find delight in spending time with my family and focusing on the blessings that God has provided. Life is not always easy, but God always provides for our needs. Paul wrote in Philippians 4:6 - 7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

It is hard at times to follow Paul's instructions. It is hard for me not to worry. But I do believe that God provides.

In my life, I have lived frugally. I like to save up for those items that my family needs. I am always looking out for a good deal. I have learned over the past few months how easy this can be. The goal of my blog will be to keep you up to date on deals, freebies, and coupons.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila