Sunday, January 19, 2014

Frozen on Blu-ray Combo Pack on March 18


With a one year old at home, I do not get out to the theater very often. But this winter there was one movie I just had to see with my two older boys and that was Disney's Frozen. I had heard so many wonderful things about this movie and let me tell you I was not disappointed. I loved the movie and so did my boys! We can't wait until it comes out on Blu-ray on March 18.  In case you have not seen it yet, here is the synopsis of the movie:

Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven-to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

So mark your calendars, this is one movie you should buy! Trust me-it is fantastic!!

Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. Just wanted to pass on this information to my readers.

1 comment:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila